Monday, April 29, 2013

The immortal seed

I know the way into eternity.
It is easy, now that I see the way. 
I found your garden of serenity. 
I walk its paths in the night and the day. 

I know all your mysteries and secrets.  
It is the wall that guards your radiance. 
I have found your skies dancing with comets. 
I walk here knowing your grace and puissance. 

You are the immortal seed, planted by God. 
You are the eternal garden of light. 
You are sacred ground where none have yet trod. 
You are the stars that brighten endless night. 

I am the dreamer cloaked in my journey. 
I am a pilgrim searching out your  truth. 
I have walked paths difficult and stony. 
I have searched for you since my long passed youth. 

Now, we are here. The seed has been planted. 
Now, you are near. Our story is started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment